- Epidemiology in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (Ester)
- Thematic axes
- Some videos of the ESTER team
- Direct link to the ESTER website
Epidemiology in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (Ester)
The team brings together researchers in the field of occupational health on the themes:
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs),
- Mental health and psychosocial work factors,
- And occupational cancers.
This team brings together members of the former Laboratory of ergonomics and epidemiology in occupational health (LEEST) in the field of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and researchers working on the topics of mental health and occupational cancers.
- Etiological research of the occupational determinants,
- Assessment of the contribution to social inequalities in health,
- Assessment of occupational exposures (“ergo-expology”),
- Prevention interventions and intervention assessment.
- Occupational health,
- Prevention of occupational risks.
Some videos of the ESTER team
Filmed lecture by Pr Yves Roquelaure: "Les troubles musculo-squelettiques d'origine professionnelle : comprendre pour agir". Université Blaise Pascal, 2014.
Interview with Professor Yves Roquelaure on the subject: "Maladies Chroniques et Travail". C.H.U d'Angers, 2009.
Direct link to the ESTER website
The team Epidemiology in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ESTER) has a dedicated website that we invite you to consult: http://ester.univ-angers.fr/.