International Relations and Affairs Department
Rennes 1 University's International relations and affairs department (Dari) works with a network of international correspondents in each of the university's departments and research units, as well as with their international relations offices. It is responsible for the following:
- Implementing the university's international relations policy
- Signing international cooperation agreements (for courses and research)
- Coordinating Training, Research and International cooperation
- Processing international information and providing support for projects
- Coordinating all the university's international activities, both in the field of training and research (with the exception of the European Framework Programme)
- Directly managing a number of major international programmes or contracts
- Managing incoming and outgoing student and staff mobility.
(+33) (0)2 23 23 54 44
darilistes [dot] univ-rennes1 [dot] fr
>> Other website: Université de Rennes 1 | INTERNATIONAL
International Relations at the Heart of our Institutions' Strategic Development
Inserm has a long tradition of European and international cooperation. Four keywords encapsulate its European and international policy: Scientific excellence, Complementarity, Reciprocity and Added Value.
>> Find out more about Inserm's European and international policy.
The EHESP - School of Public Health focuses clearly on international cooperation and exchange, both in terms of training and research, thanks to its dynamic international network.
>> Find out more about the EHESP's international strategy.