LERES (Environmental and Health Research Laboratory)
Led by Vincent BESSONNEAU, the LERES is a technology platform specialized in analytical chemistry and microbiology dedicated to the evaluation of human exposures to environmental contaminants. It is accessible to the scientific community, both public and private.
A wide range of analysis of quality parameters of the environmental media:
- Advanced analytical devices
- Highly qualified personnel
- Procedures to ensure the quality of the measurements results
- The certificates of competency: accreditations (Cofrac) and approvals
Research projects on:
- Water intended for human consumption : resource to tap
- Indoor environments : air, dust, mould in home
The Leres is Cofrac-accredited.