Rennes International Mobility Centre
The Rennes International mobility centre (CMI) provides services to international students, PhD students and researchers coming to Rennes for study and research purposes. It caters both for incoming or outgoing mobility:
- Hosting international visitors to Rennes: students, PhD students, or researchers.
- Promoting international mobility: supporting undergraduate, graduate or PhD students or research staff from one of Rennes' higher education and research institutions, wanting to spend time abroad as part of their course or work.
See the two guides published by the CMI:
> Guide for international PhD students and researchers (link in French)
> Guide for international students in Rennes (link in French)
International mobility centre (CMI)
1 place Paul Ricœur
Phone: +33 (0)2 57 87 02 02
Rennes 1 University and Foundation
Rennes 1 University provides individual support and induction.
Rennes 1 Foundation has implemented a procurement process for international PhD support at Rennes 1 University.
- Hosting international students and researchers
- Cooperation and first-hand accounts
- Our international correspondents