As of September 1, 2022, IRSET includes:
- 11 INSERM-certified research teams
- Team 1 - Olivier Fardel | Xenobiotics and Barriers (XENOBAR)
- Team 2 - Michel Samson | Infection, Immunity, Environmental Factors in Liver (2IFEF)
- Team 3 - Dominique Lagadic-Gossmann | Stress, Membrane and Signaling (SMS) (+ "Membrane and Stress" technical facility).
- Team 4 - Fatima Smagulova | Chromatin, Epigenetics and Environment (CEE)
- Team 5 - Nathalie Théret, Sophie Langouët | Dynamics of Microenvironment, Contaminants and Cancer (DYMEC2)
- Team 6 - Michael Primig, Gilles Flouriot | DNA Repair, RNA Expression, Estrogen Signaling And Mammary Carcinoma (DREAM)
- Team 7 - Charles Pineau | Cellular and Molecular Actors of the Reproductive Function (COCOON)
- Team 8 - Nathalie Dejucq-Rainsford, Frédéric Chalmel | Physiology and Physiopathology of the Urogenital Tract (URGENT)
- Team 9 - Cécile Chevrier, Ronan Garlantézec | Lifecourse Epidemiology and Exposure Science for Environmental Health (ELIXIR).
- Team 10 - Yves Roquelaure | Epidemiology in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ESTER).
- Team 11 - Bruno Laviolle | Variability and Risks of Drug Exposure (DRIVE)
- One ERC Team - Charlotte Proudhon | Circulating (Epi)Markers ((E)MC)
- And an Innovation and R&D Platform - Vincent Bessonneau | Environmental and Health Research Laboratory (LERES)
IRSET also hosts an emerging team Fungal Respiratory Infections - Nicolas Papon
Find all staff members of IRSET and their contact information by following this link.